Thursday, April 20, 2017

Orlando Money and Love Spells Testimony Part 1


It's been a minute since I posted a testimony on here and I thought that I would share this email testimony with you. 

I will not share his real name nor email address for privacy reason's. 

But he nick-named himself Orlando. I did a consultation along with love work and money spell work for him and this is what he had to say:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From: <xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: RealGiftedSpells <support@realgiftedspells.com> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:24 PM
Subject: I GOT NEWS


Well, Brother Child asked me to share my experience and I love to. Before I knew about Brother Child or Real Gifted Spells I had a break up in October 2016. You have no idea how sad I became of not having my girlfriend with me and had no contact from her. 

I went to 2 other workers last year and one ripped me off NEVER heard from them again. They disappeared on me a week after they got my money.

The other worker I didn't see anything from. So, the end of January 2017 I found Real Gifted Spells. So, I wanted a phone consultation with him so I can see if he can help me.

So, I sent the money order off exactly like it said on his website and later got my phone consultation with him. I'm going to tell you one thing that amazed me is that Brother Child picked up on how the break up happened and I didn't mention anything but me and my girlfriend name and birth dates.

Brother Child also mentioned that he saw me either being laid off or fired recently or soon, but somehow you're not working at your job as much as you use to. 

I'm thinking that can't be cause I told Brother Child that I been working there for 9 years now. Brother Child then said.... Well okay, but that's what I see.

So, Brother Child told me its going to be a tough case and suggested what spells that I should get from him so he can cast it to help get my girlfriend back. I ordered it and after that I say about 7 -10 days after the consultation with Brother Child I got fired from the job of 9 years.

The middle of February I order his Triple Strength Job (Employment) Custom Spell. Then the end of February my girlfriend contacted me for the first time in since October 2016 and we chatted hear and there by phone. 

Then in March she contacted me saying she wants to see me and we did. I was nervous, but I kept positive cause I didn't want to blow the work Brother Child done. After that the phone calls came in everyday and we're seeing each other a little more now.

Just a couple of days ago I got called for 3 job interviews. Even though I got a few ways to go, but I'm really seeing results and hoping to make a part 2 testimonial of everything and Brother Child maybe can post that and share it too ...LOL.

All I can say is Brother Child man... you're doing great work and I will keep you updated soon and thanks for helping me.

Orlando 






If you choose to order Psychic Readings and Consultations with me to see what is going on in your life or magical help to best fit your situation please visit my website:


No comments:

Post a Comment