Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shield Of Protection Spells for a clients against curses and hexes





A client of mines has been going through some troubled times & fighting with her daughter, so I casted a jinx & curse killer spell that is doing great for her.

Afterwards, I casted a Shield Of Protection spell to protect her from evil, curses, and negativity and as you see on the picture above I,  also made a Protection talisman and potion to send to her. Two weeks later she contacted me and thanked me saying for the first time in 4 years she is getting along with her daughter, things in her life are going fine and her house feels like a home again.




To find out more about Real Gifted Spells and the psychic/spell caster, Brother Child and to get psychic readings/consultations or various spell casting of different spells from money, love, protection, removing bad luck and negativity and much more go to the website: